The following randomly generated constraint satisfaction problem instances I have used in some of my publications:
- Model B, 15 variables, domainsize 15
- Model E, 15 variables, domainsize 15
- Model E, 20 variables, domainsize 20
- Model F, 20 variables, domainsize 20
The test set of randomly generated constraint satisfaction problem instances used in my PhD-thesis can be downloaded here.
The following projects have their own pages:
- EArt: a very basic research application for experimenting with evolutionary art including a Mondriaan, Esher, and Kaleidoscope generator;
- JavaCsp: a constraint satisfaction problem generator developed with lots of extra features such as a set of solvers;
- JavaEa2: an experimental platform developed for researching evolutionary algorithms for solving constraint satisfaction problems; and
- RepositoryCsp; a collection of generated random constraint satisfaction problems for use with JavaCsp and JavaEa2.